We’re not just another bike brand - we're an iconic, British motorcycle brand with over 120 years of history behind us. Our new state-of-the-art facilities in Solihull, West Midlands are home to a tight-knit, but ever-expanding team that's passionate about delivering exquisite riding experiences to our customers.
Under new ownership and proud to be part of the TVS Motor family, we're entering a new era of global success. And we want you to be a part of it!
At Norton, we value respect, trust, and responsibility. We trust our employees to execute their roles exceptionally and professionally, and we value personal development, teaching, and learning. When you join our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow and learn alongside some of the most talented and dedicated people in the business.
So if you're passionate about motorcycles and looking to join a team that's shaping the future of this legendary brand, we'd love to hear from you!
T&D are the custodians of product validation and development. We are responsible for the build and verification of Norton’s future range of exciting products. Our responsibilities include chassis, powertrain, electrical, part, subsystem and whole vehicle verification, homologation and attribute development. This makes a role within our dynamic team an exciting one.
Being part of the team, you will be at the front line of vehicle and subsystem testing. This will include test specification definition, DVP creation and management and test reporting. During the engineering sign-off phase of new products, you will be the steering member of concern resolution.
- DVP creation and management. You will take responsibility for test definition and completion. You will need to coordinate with our workshop to plan budgets and resource to meet project timings.
- As part of budgeting you will need to provide test requirements to our project management team to allow procurement of parts in a time for builds.
- Supporting project meetings you will be responsible for completion of gateway deliverables focused around DVP completion.
- You will generate test reports after completion of tests. This includes internal testing and testing outsourced to external bodies.
- You will need to coordinate with engineering design and production teams to understand build processes of new products and support the workshop with build phases.
- Creation of RFQ’s and steering in awarding contracts to external bodies to support DVP completion.
- Co-ordination and management of external service providers to support DVP.
- Demonstrated time served in automotive, motorsport or similar industry. While not essential motorcycle experience is advantageous.
- Motorcycle experience across core disciplines including Chassis, Powertrain, Electrical and homologation are desirable.
- Project management experience and DVP delivery.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- Clean car license.
- While a motorcycle license is not essential, a full clean license and riding experience are desirable.
- Ability to travel both local and abroad if needed.
Rewards of working for Norton:
We like to take care of our Nortoneers and we think we offer some pretty decent rewards. Here's what you'll get when you join the team:
💰 Competitive salary package that recognises your skills and experience
🌴A whopping 33 days of holiday (inc. Bank Hols) to relax and recharge
👴 Generous pension scheme that sets you up for the future, with access to personalised advice.
🚑 Private Medical Insurance and a Cash Back Programme to keep you feeling your best
💸 Life insurance (4x salary) because we've got your back no matter what
🍌FREE fruit, got to have your five-a-day!
🩺WeCare Employee Assistance Programme, which includes access to online GP services, dietary advice, mental health support, bereavement counselling, and a fitness programme
🚀 Experience the thrill of an entrepreneurial environment within a larger, well-funded company with ambitious long-term goals.
💡 Elevate your career with our Ideas for Excellence scheme, where every brilliant idea is not just valued, but also rewarded!
🌍 A diverse and international team that brings together different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences.
🎉 Join the fun with our twice-yearly employee events, payday socials, and loads of exciting activities in between!
🚴♂️Want to go green? You can enjoy free electric bicycle hire
🚗 Plus, no need to stress about finding a parking spot - we've got on-site free parking covered and FREE electric charge points.
We know how important it is to take care of our team, and we're committed to continually improving our reward offering in line with the business growth plan.
Join us and see for yourself!
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT AGENCY APPLICATIONS